Followers

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Communication Tool

 Hey everyone! This week I explored the communication tool called 'bloomz'. 'bloomz' is a communication tool that can downloaded on your phone from the app store or Google Play or can be

Communicate with ease!
accessed online by going to bloomz.com. 'bloomz' allows the teacher to post class updates or instant message parents or students, schedule conferences, create calendars & events, post parent resources, create student portfolios, monitor student behavior, and have volunteer sign-ups. You can also upgrade for $10 a month and be able to print even history, caption photos, premium support, unlimited text messages, bulk media downloads, and more. The teacher can contact parents or students through email or text on this communication tool. 

To use this tool, I created my class by searching for my school, naming my class, and adding my students by name. Then I created my first message and added parents by phone number and email. I was also able to customize if I wanted communication to be only with myself and students, myself and parents, myself with students and parents, or I could allow communication between students, which I did not allow. The parents I sent the message to received the message promptly and was able to download the app on their phones so they can always respond even on the go. 

I would definitely use this tool in my classroom. It is very easy to navigate and it allows me to not be tied down to my computer to communicate with my class. I also love that I can track and allow parents to also monitor student behavior. Many parents are busy and on the go these days and a tool like this allows flexibility and thoroughness with its many features. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Productivity Tool

 Today's subject is all about productivity. I will be informing you about an online tool that can help educators design and implement le...